Wednesday, October 8, 2008

McCain's Stepford Wife Joins Mudslinging Fest

John McCain's wife Cindy usually stands woodenly and silently behind him on stage while staring vacantly at the audience -- today, she heartily joined in on the McCain-Palin Mudslinging Fest. At a rally in Pennsylvania, Cindy McCain basically accused Obama of being a budget-hatcheting boogeyman who is threatening the life of her military son. Of course when it comes to John McCain, every issue eventually leads to the military and/or his POW status, so this comment from Cindy shouldn't come as a surprise:

"The day that Sen. Obama cast a vote to not to fund my son when he was serving sent a cold chill through my body let me tell you. I would suggest Sen. Obama change shoes with me for just one day. I suggest he take a day and go watch our men and women deploying."

Hmmm, maybe Cindy's blood should have run cold when her husband voted to send their son to an unnecessary war. Contrary to Cindy's histrionics, Obama voted to oppose funding a mission that had no timetable. I guess bubble-headed Cindy doesn't realize her own husband OPPOSED funding the troops in legislation that had a timetable.

Keep spending $300,000 on Chanel suits Cindy and leave the speeches to someone who really knows how to go for the jugular, like Sarah Palin.






Digg!






No comments: