Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Palin claims media bias even though they haven't lambasted her pastor's witchcraft blessing

In Sarah Palin's brief radio interview yesterday with conversative, evangelical host Hugh Hewitt, she implied that the media is biased against her because of her religion.

Hewitt: "Do you think the mainstream media and the left understands your religious faith, Governor Palin?"

Palin: "I think that there's a lot of mocking of my personal faith, and my personal faith is very, very simple. I don't belong to any church. [Except the one in Wasilla where she received a blessing to keep her free from 'witchcraft']. I do have a strong belief in God, and I believe that I'm a heck of a lot better off putting my life in God's hands, and saying hey, you know, guide me... And you know, so bet it, though I do have respect for those who have differing views than I do on faith, on religion. I'm not going to mock them, and I would hope that they would kind of I guess give me the same courtesy through this of not mocking a person's faith, but maybe perhaps even trying to understand a little bit of it."

The real media bias seems to be against Obama, not Palin. Can you imagine if a You Tube video existed of Obama standing on the stage of his church receiving protection from witchcraft? He was crucified for things his pastor said when he wasn't even in church. Here's Palin's witchcraft video - the "blessing" comes around 1:41 seconds into the clip:



Why isn't this clip running 24 x 7 on the news channels? Where's the media bias now?



Digg!

No comments: